CETAC-WEST’s Entrepreneur to CEO Workshop is an in-depth, week-long “think tank” in which clients can learn from experienced small business operators, business leaders, representatives of funding programs, private investors and mentors.
- Business Strategy/Managing Your Business
- Company Culture
- “Show Me Your Business Case” presentations by SME participants
- Market Strategy
- Financing Your Venture
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Advisory Boards
- What Does it Take to Succeed
- Increasing technology commercialization knowledge through sharing experience and business wisdom,
- Learning practical business skills and techniques from each other and mentors,
- Building an extensive network of entrepreneurial peers, industry experts, government programs and seasoned mentors.
- Celebrating entrepreneurship – The Workshop starts by recognizing outstanding achievements of up to seven successful alumni.
Where does it take place?
The Workshop currently takes place at The Banff Centre in the town of Banff, Alberta.
Mark your calendars for the 2019 Entrepreneur to CEO Workshop!
Dates: April 14 – 18, 2019
Registration is by invitation for CETAC clients. If you are interested in attending and are not currently a client, please contact us.